Tuesday, December 16, 2014



My name is Zaira Magaly Rodriguez. I am born in Mexico and i am 17 years old. i lived here in california for almost 14 years. I have a dog named Caramel, he is a maltipoo and is still almost 2 years old. i have 3 brothers and 1 sister. i am the oldest and trust me it isnt easy. Recently my dad went away and its been really difficult but i`m doing much better. i even have a second job. currently i am working in Subway not too far from school. and i enjoy it. its easy i just get tired of standing up a lot. im going to start my second job this weekend hopefully everything goes good.
When i don`t work i go out with friends or usually i sleep in. Especially on cold days. I dont want to be stuck in Subway my whole life, i honestly want to go to the army and be a nurse. I already started talking to the recuters and i`m going to wait until im 18 to join the programs since my moms kind of not okay with it. i just wish she was more supportive. i go to therapy and in the summer my therapist made me join yoga and i ended up liking it. once school started they had a new yoga program that i joined and it really helped me sleep better. Ever since i stopped going to it, i feel stressed but everything will work out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment